Understand financial statements
100% visually and in record time.
How will Financial Qbits help me prepare for the financially-uncertain and technology-driven road ahead?
Through a purely visual and easy-to-follow explanation, Financial Qbits (QML) not only allows you to understand financial accounting hyperfast but it also provides the basic framework to understand two of today’s most important technologies:
Quantum computing and deep learning = QML.
Note: No previous training in either of these fields is required. Scroll down to learn more and sign up.
Financial literacy objectives
QML literacy objectives
(QML version only)
• Speak the language of accountants in record time.
• Understand the philosophy behind systems like QuickBooks®.
• Build financial statements from scratch to truly understand the numbers (case study).
• Perform basic financial analysis to evaluate the condition of a business (case study).
• Speak the language of quantum.
• Understand a ground-state quantum wave function and the six postulates that make it work.
• Learn how a wave function/tensor network can be used as a computational resource for hyperfast computation.
• Grasp the Deep Learning postulates of Meta-learning, information encoding at different layers of abstraction and information reuse.
PICK YOUR VERSION BELOW
Financial Qbits - QML Version